#6 - Do not focus on bad habits. If your partner throws socks on the , do not yell, scream and throw a tantrum. After all this time your yelling has not broken his bad habit. learn to live with it and bring his strong traits to the fore front. This is relationship advice that will be valued. Read more...
#15 - An easy one to use; Share a dessert. Take the extra ten minutes after shopping or the kids ball game to split a sundae or piece of cheesecake. It is couples time that is sweet, therapeutic and easy.
#19 - The essential tip: Learn to forgive. Do it now! Mistakes from the past cannot be changed. You must forgive your partner to move forward in any relationship.
Are you the type of woman who constantly asks these questions?
- "Why didn't he call?"
- "How can I find the right man?
- "Why do I always date losers?
- "Why doesn't he love me anymore?
- "What am I doing wrong?
- "Why do some women have great relationships with men -- and mine are always dull, unfulfilling and boring?
- "If only I could understand men...."
You can quickly learn how to be this woman:
- that men fall deeply in love with
- with whom men want to spend all their time
- whom men want to do anything for
- who brings out the romantic and passionate side of a man
- to whom men want to give everything?
Read a chapter for free and your purchase includes a money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied.